A collective effort powered by love, knowledge and the persistent desire to provide orgaic concepts in a sustainable garden. We strive to fortify our relationship with this ecosystem and nurture its gifts to ultimately nourish our familes for generations.
The garden is a living breathing entity that will need dedicated hearts and hands to flourish. Now is the time to come and unite with your fellow community members to help in this great cause. Together everyone will enjoy the benefits of this precious land and help cultivate a system that will generate seeds of life for many years to come.
Delineation of benefits
- All members share in the yeild of the garden
- Awareness of the valuability of the garden entity
- Vegetables grown in nutrient-rich soild for cultivation and harvest
- Education by local garden experts
- Learning for the sake of initiating one's own home garden or yard
- On-site talks/lectures by speakers on health, nutrition, economy and more
- Opportunity to educate our children and serving as a site for school field trips
- Exchange of knowledge and ideas
- Accessibility to an off-site cannery
- Interaction with cannery for preservation of food
- Comradery among community members
- Peaceful environments
- Opportunities for expansion via other sustainable systems, i.e., Aquaponics
Auro Community Garden
4095 Broad Street
Brooksville, Florida 34604
Just south of the intersection of US 41 and Powell Road, on the west side of US 41 in Hernando County.
Hours of Operation
Monday 9AM - 12PM
Tuesday 9AM - 12PM
Wednesday 9AM - 12PM
Thursday 9AM - 12PM
Friday 9AM - 12PM
Saturday 9AM - 12PM
Sunday 9AM - 12PM
Please come early!
If the ambient temperature is above 110o we will be closed. ;^)